Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am back..

Yes it is true!! I vanished for couple of months of from the blog (i should say nearly an year) but after constant haggling and comments made by people who believed in me and in my blogging skills i write these words of apology to all of them. This post is only to announce that i am back and will be more active from now on (any disclaimer). Just to make this post a little meaningful i would like to explain the various reasons for not writing the blog for so long. Laptop now working (it was never working for the past 3 years), Not enough work at office which doesn't force me to sit late in office and may be pen down a few words, pen down..yes also my explanations to people that when it comes to writing i am old school, can only write with a pen and a paper..!! Damn..that is a real silly excuse. Well there are a million other reasons or for that matter excuses, but let not get into all that. The point is i am back!! sounds like arnie in terminator!!
I AM BACK!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good reasons but it still doesnt justify the fact tat u have been inactive on the blogosphere mate :) anywys glad to have u back .. lookin fwd to readin more @ Rum With Orange Juice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Chandel really glad that you have shared the combo... which I myself too have tried, being a rum drinker for the past 15 years... Cheers

    ReplyDelete